Ofsted Inspectors and the Local Authority agreed that the Ofsted Parent View Report 2019 was particularly positive with 99% of parents saying they would recommend Lum Head. The high percentage of parents strongly agreeing on a range of statements was noted by Ofsted.
Some of the comments we have received from parents give a brief snapshot of how they feel about Lum Head:
- Fantastic school with an amazing team. Feel really lucky we are part of this school and everything it has to offer.
- Any school can only be as good as its staff, and Lum Head has a truly excellent team of teachers, TAs and support staff with first rate leadership. Thank you all for the great education you’re giving our kids!
- Your hard work and joyful team effort make it a lovely place for our precious children to learn and grow.
- The support you have given our girls from day one has been incredible. You are all simply superstars in our eyes. Keep being awesome!!
- All your hard work is hugely appreciated.
- We hugely appreciate your hard work and the care and respect you give to all the kids.
- Thank you for all the hard work everyone puts into making Lum Head just a lovely school.
- Thanks for making our school a lovely place to learn and grow, true to our school motto.
Feedback during the pandemic.
- Thank you for making it feel safe, without feeling stressful and for managing such a complex range of guidance.
- The school has made us very proud and happy to be part of such a caring and compassionate school community.
- A massive thank you for how you have all handled the pandemic and for your support and understanding.